NUMBERS OF TIMES J. LO HAS HAD TO POOP
THE TRUTH HURTS
2003-12-22 05:26:10 UTC
How many times has Jennifer Lopez taken a shit in her life? You ever
thought about that? If we'd calculate it correctly; she's 33 years, 4
months, and 28 days old today.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, we'll estimate that she took a
shit at a maximum of once a day (keeping in mind that she may have had
to poop several times a day due to diarrhea, but has also gone days
without pooping due to constipation).

So that means she has taken about 12,193 poops in her life. With an
ass as big as hers, her hand must be tired from all of those wipings.
Hard to believe that the Puerto Rican bombshell like that can commit
such a disgusting act at such a level.

Then again, I never thought her humongous ass was really that clean,
considering the look on her face after "Triumph The Insult Comic Dog"
asked on national television at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards if he
could smell her butt. All of those poops she's taken must've made her
self-conscious about her dirty behind.

THE TRUTH HURTS
Fulla Bulla
2003-12-22 05:41:42 UTC
In article <***@posting.google.com>, THE TRUTH HURTS
says...
Post by THE TRUTH HURTS
[...]
Your math intrigues me. Can you do it for Aretha Franklin? Her ass is at least
twice as large as JLo's.

FB
Tattala
2003-12-24 08:21:41 UTC
Euhhhhh ... should we all be taking notes on this one ?

Frank

THE TRUTH HURTS
Sultan Osman I
2003-12-29 05:37:36 UTC
I wonder how many licks it would take clean her ass after she's taken a massive
dump? Let me know if you find out
Melissa Rosello
2004-01-06 08:04:30 UTC
that ios srtaght p nasty b/c you are areally really rude how could you
say something like that ! you are an asshole ! go lick your ass after
you take a huge dump !
melissa

Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends! :-)
Happy New Year! :-)
Have a safe and wonderful hoilday ! :-)
Smile :-) :-) :-)
Dan Cannon
You look wonderful......to POOP on yerr hed.
Everything I have I owe to my face.
2004-01-23 16:48:46 UTC
Like J Lo's personal assistant nipple hardeners, she has people to wipe her ass
also.
Dan Cannon
2004-01-23 20:36:35 UTC
Well with an ass like that, who wouldn't need help?
Lil_ Jennifer
2004-01-28 03:29:45 UTC
how can ya dumb assses estimate that number. and its her buisness how
many shits she takes what do ya put a video camera in her bathroom.
sometimes maybe she doesnt poop. How many shits have ya taken in your
lonely pethetic lives? If you need to be talking about her like that the
i dont think ya should be in her discuss room. caus thats really messed
up. Do ya want tome to go around saying how may shits you take? Or i
take, or Ben takes, or Christina ASguilara, or Mya, or Anyone else?
NOOOOOOOOO
Sooo shut the Fuck uo ya ass holes and get a real subject to talk about
cause she is my favorite actor-singer-dancer. So get that through your
empty heads!

Jenn
Dan Cannon
2004-01-28 10:20:12 UTC
Post by Lil_ Jennifer
how can ya dumb assses estimate that number. and its her buisness how
many shits she takes what do ya put a video camera in her bathroom.
sometimes maybe she doesnt poop. How many shits have ya taken in your
lonely pethetic lives? If you need to be talking about her like that the
i dont think ya should be in her discuss room. caus thats really messed
up. Do ya want tome to go around saying how may shits you take? Or i
take, or Ben takes, or Christina ASguilara, or Mya, or Anyone else?
NOOOOOOOOO
Sooo shut the Fuck uo ya ass holes and get a real subject to talk about
cause she is my favorite actor-singer-dancer. So get that through your
empty heads!
Celebrities are public persons. Its only logical that we talk about how she
shits, we already know almost everything else about her.
Daniel
2005-06-22 17:08:20 UTC
I agree with you Jenn, I'm in love with J-Lo. And I love her so called
large ass. I think women with that hour glass figure are extremely
sexy. Why anyone would bad mouth her and her butt is beyond me. I
guess if the truth be known, the people who criticize her have even
more serious hang-ups than a hot booty.

Daniel